Our Chartered Status
MPW are proud to have been awarded the prestigious title “Chartered Insurance Brokers” by the Chartered Institute (CII).
This title is only awarded to firms committed to developing and maintaining the knowledge and capability of their team so they can deliver the highest quality advice. Chartered firms must follow a demanding code of ethical practice that places clients’ interests at the heart of the advice they give.
Charterd Status – granted by the Privy Council – is a commitment to an overall standard of excellence and professionalism and evidence of that commitment to customers, partners and employees.
Why Clients should use a firm of Chartered Brokers
Chartered status brings with it serious obligations. We are required to ensure the advice, service and ongoing support we provide you is:
- Of the highest quality
- Based solely on our researched needs
- Provided by someone operating within their level of competency
We meet our obligations in a number of ways…
- A commitment to the technical and professional development of staff, such as through professional qualifications
- All stafff members who deal with customers belong to the industry’s professional body, the CII, and adhere to its Code of Ethics, which is enforced through disciplinary sanctions
- We adhere to the CII’s continuing professional development requirements, ensuring our staff keep their knowledge and skill-set up-to-date.