Commercial Combined Insurance
A number of Insurers have specialist teams to handle corporate commercial combined business.
The scope of cover will depend upon the particular trade requirements but may typically embrace:
- Material Damage – A full range of protection for your buildings, contents and stock.
- Business Interruption – Loss of gross profit or gross revenue following damage to your business premises.
- Goods in Transit – Property whilst in transit by road, rail, sea or air.
- Money – Loss of money in transit, at your premises including personal assault cover
- Employers Liability – Your legal liability for injury or death of your employees – £10,000,000 limit of indemnity any one accident (or higher if required).
- Public Liability – Your legal liability for injury or death to third party persons or damage to third party property.
- Products Liability – Your legal liability for injury or damage caused to third party persons or property as a result of products you sold or supplied.
- Glass – Breakage of fixed glass and sanitary ware, including reasonable boarding up costs.
- All Risks – Cover away from your premises for specified items such as laptops.
- Deterioration of Refrigerated Foods – Deterioration or putrefication of refrigerated goods caused by breakdown, escape of refrigerant or electricity failure.
- Engineering Cover – Damage and breakdown of machinery and plant including loss or use
- Engineering Inspection – Plant inspection services to comply with legislation.
- Computers – Damage to hardware and software with optional cover to insure against increased cost of working following loss or damage to hardware and software.
- Loss of licence – Loss of an excisable liquors licence from causes beyond your control causing loss of income, reduction in the value of the premises and/or business.
The comprehensive cover we negotiate reflects both our clients’ needs together with any specific trade requirements.
Our Services Include
- Assistance in respect of all insurance claims
- Risk management assistance and advice
- A prompt and efficient response to all communications
- A comprehensive, personal yet thoroughly professional service
Get in touch
If you require a quotation or further information please contact us on: 01622 683913 or email us at: email@example.com.