Civil Engineering and Groundwork Contractors
As specialist construction brokers we act for many Civil Engineering and Groundwork Contractors and have established insurance facilities which combine an extremely competitive pricing structure and a comprehensive breadth of policy cover.
We have many years specialist experience enabling us to attend to the sector’s unique requirements and to provide an all embracing insurance and risk management solution for these specialist trades.
Our client base includes companies engaged in rail infrastructure, sea defence work, motorway maintenance, earth moving, drainage schemes and road construction.
Classes of Business
We are able to place a wide and comprehensive range of covers to meet the requirements of civil engineers, including:
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability (extensive depth limits)
- Products Liability – sales and supply
- Contract Works/Plant “All Risks”
- Contract Performance Bonds
- Product Guarantee Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Property Insurance – offices/yard
- Computer Insurance - fixed and portable equipment
Note: If you download a form, please fill it in and send it to email@example.com
- Download: Construction Insurance Questionnaire