Piling and Underpinning Contractors
As specialist construction insurance brokers we act for many Piling and Underpinning Contractors and have established insurance facilities which combine an extremely competitive pricing structure and a comprehensive breadth of policy cover without the usual exclusions relating to depths worked and damage to superstructures.
We have many years specialist experience enabling us to attend to the sector’s unique requirements and to provide an all embracing insurance and risk management solution for these specialist trades.
Our client base includes individual companies and Associations, whose members are engaged in rail infrastructure, sea defence work, basement construction, bridge and superstructure repairs and road construction.
Classes of Business
We are able to place a wide and comprehensive range of covers to meet the requirements of piling firms, including:
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability (no depth limits)
- Products Liability - sale and supply
- Contract Works/Plant All Risks
- Contract Performance Bonds
- Product Guarantee
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Legal Expenses and Employment Law Protection
- Motor Fleet Insurance
- Property Insurance - offices/yard
- Computer Insurance - fixed and portable equipment
Note: If you download a form, please fill it in and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download: Construction Insurance Questionnaire