CLEAR MPW aim to provide high quality claims assistance by giving you the guidance you need to make your claim and have it resolved quickly and effectively.
- For most claims, we will require a completed claim form, which you can request by contacting us at 01622 683913 or email@example.com.
- Please note that motor claims should be reported by phoning your insurance company using the number on your policy document. Most insurance companies run dedicated motor claim help lines and will take the accident details over the telephone and arrange repairs using one of their approved garages. This is the most effective way to get your car back on the road.
Policy excess and no claims discounts
All claims submitted are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Any policy excess will be deducted from the amount settled. If you make a claim, your claims record will be affected which may result in a higher premium at renewal. If your claim is relatively small and no claims have been made within the current policy year, it may be worth checking with your CLEAR MPW adviser to see how your premium may be affected.
What you can do to speed up the claims process
To expedite the claims process you should:
- Have your policy number to hand when reporting your claim;
- Complete all information and do not leave any questions unanswered on the claim form we provide you with. If the section is not relevant, write “not relevant”. This will avoid any questions being raised later on;
- Submit all documentation as soon as you have it and call or email us to make sure it has been received;
- Make a note of your claim number and always provide this in written correspondence and when calling;
- Cooperate with insurers enquiries and respond to correspondence as speedily as possible.
Get in touch
If you need claims help, please get in touch with us at 01622 683913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.