Two new vacancies in our Broking Team!
4th January 2021
We have two full-time Account Handler vacancies to join our broking team, handling a broad range of commercial and construction clients dealing with all classes of general insurance.
The roles are based in our Maidstone office with some remote working
7/8 Tolherst Court, Turkey Mill, Ashford Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5SF.
The Duties of the Role:
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Understand our clients’ general insurance needs and deal with new enquiries, renewals and MTA’s.
- To be the main point of contact and handle day to day enquiries from all clients in a timely and professional manner, in conjunction with an Account Executive where appropriate.
- To build rapport and maintain relationships with insurers, clients and colleagues.
- To assist the Claims Team when workload demands.
- To fully understand the company’s policies, procedures and requirements.
- Provide insurers and underwriters with the correct information to ensure they can assess each risk accurately.
- Liaise with colleagues to share information about the current insurance marketplace, and assist them with any queries.
- Any other duties as reasonably directed.
- To act in a compliant manner at all times.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Need to be professional, confident and have the ability to prioritise your workload
- Have at least 2-4 years’ experience of broking with Commercial Clients
- Construction experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Hard working, tenacious, honest, with great interpersonal skills
- Work to high standards – you expect your own and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- A good education with strong GCSE & / or A Level grades, and possess a sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic and exhibits a strong drive and desire to provide a superior service at all times
- Ideally be qualified to at least Cert CII level or be prepared to attain this
Deadline for application is 15th January 2021
Please apply online via our parent company site (thecleargroup.com):