Building warranty insurance
CLEAR MPW arranges building warranty insurance/ latent defects insurance for builders, homeowners or interested parties.
What is building warranty/latent defects insurance?
Building warranty/latent defects insurance provides cover for the cost of remedying and rectifying damage arising from an inherent defect in design, workmanship or materials becoming apparent after practical completion.
- The cover provided is for the costs incurred up to the total amount insured (typically the full re-instatement value of the building)
- Cover is generally available for between five and twelve years from the date of practical completion
- Cover can also be extended to include:
- Loss of rent
- Loss of gross profit or revenue
- Increased cost of working
- Alternative accommodation
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Component failure.
Key benefits of arranging latent defects insurance with CLEAR MPW?
- Council of Mortgage Lenders approved (all major UK Lenders)
- Cover can apply for 10 or 12 years, and include component failure
- Cover available for conversions / renovations / mixed use developments
- Completed developments can be insured within 12 months of completion
- Existing structures can be included
- Full technical audit carried out
Finding peace of mind
At CLEAR MPW we are acutely aware that latent defects insurance policies should be clear and comprehensive.
Over the past 30 years we have gained a reputation in the construction sector for understanding the challenges that our clients face, and then working closely with them to deliver insurance solutions tailored to their demands.
Get in touch
If you require a quotation or further information please contact us on: 01622 683913 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.