Cyber liability insurance
Cyber liability insurance is designed to protect your business against a wide variety of cyber risks, which aren’t covered under standard business insurances.
Modern businesses rely heavily on modern technology. This increased online presence leaves businesses exposed to hackers, computer viruses, phishing and electronic identification theft – and as fraudsters do not differentiate between multimillion companies or start-ups, no business is safe.
Which cyber insurance services do CLEAR MPW provide?
At CLEAR MPW, we are able to confidently advise our clients and offer a structured solution to this very real, virtual risk. We can help you arrange:
- Cyber risk management services to help prevent exposure, including:
- Staff education & awareness
- Information security, data protection, standards compliance, reputation management and HR policy & implementation
- Cyber liability insurance, covering:
- Data breach/privacy crisis management
- Multimedia/media liability cover
- Extortion liability cover
- Network security liability cover
- Costs incurred as a result of telephone hacking
Your standard asset and liability insurance policy will normally provide cover for material damage losses, however it will not extend to include cyber and data security claims and many businesses will not have properly addressed this exposure or decided whether to insure or not.
We work with specialist insurers and risk management services providers, who offer innovative solutions to minimise risks from cyber incidents which may harm your business.
Get in touch
For help with arranging cover, contact CLEAR MPW on 01622 683913 or email@example.com.