Trade Credit Insurance
Trade Credit insurance is not compulsory. It is, however, a crucial cover with which you can protect your company and it’s debtor list against unexpected bad debt.
Companies can fail because of cash flow problems-the impact of payment default by one or more key customers could be catastrophic.
Trade credit insurance covers accounts receivables is aimed at companies who:-
- Trade business-to-business on agreed credit terms
- Have a spread of customers whose individual or collective demise would cause a real problem
- Have proper credit control systems in place
- Want to increase and expand their customer base (both Domestic and Export) on a finally secure basis
- Feel it is important to present their company in the most positive light to their bankers
By putting this insurance, you are placed in a stronger position to develop and grow with confidence, with protection from bad debt.
Get in touch
For help with organising Trade Credit insurance, contact CLEAR MPW on 01622 683913 or email@example.com.